Hello again! Since I already introduced you to the Pink Zebra Glimmer candle and how long it burns (and burns, and burns…), I thought I’d show you another way to scent your home with our awesome Sprinkles!
The first way is with a Pink Zebra Simmer Pot. These plug into the wall, and a low wattage bulb melts the soy wax Sprinkles nice and slowly, spreading scent all over the place! Using a Simmer Pot really is a nice, simple way to fragrance your home without the worry of a flame (if you worry about that kind of thing!) Here’s Pink Zebra’s sweet Simmer Pots…
The other stylish product Pink Zebra has to simmer your Sprinkles are the Simmering Lights. These consist of a base, low wattage light bulb, Sprinkles dish, and white or colored shade. Like the Simmer Pots, these plug into the wall and melt the Sprinkles slowly, spreading fragrance in your home for a good, long time! But what really makes these special are the decorative outer shades that are placed over the base shade. Pink Zebra has many styles, from simple wire and cut out shades to artistic pieces and major bling! It’s so easy to change the look of your Simmering Lights by simply changing out the shade, and it’s so simple you can change it as often as you change your mind (which for me, sometimes, is every 5 minutes!)
Aren’t those something?! I love that I don’t have to purchase a whole new base unit every time I want to change the look of my Simmering Lights… just the decorative shade!
Anyway, thanks for visiting! Next post, Pink Zebra Science!
Since Pink Zebra is only two years old, most people have not heard of us yet. Even I, an admitted candle addict, had not heard of them until a couple of weeks ago. And since then, I have learned so much about this great company! But instead of droning on and on (and on)… I’ll SHOW you in only 2 1/2 minutes with this slickly produced video I made this morning (not really, I inserted pictures and text on a template and added music… EZ PZ!) Enjoy!
I have fallen in love… with Pink Zebra Sprinkles! Here’s why…
* Sprinkles come in over 50 scents. No biggie. But when you consider that you can mix scents to create your own special recipe, the options are practically limitless!
* Sprinkles are made right here in the U S of A from soybeans grown in Kentucky. USA… USA… USA…!
* Sprinkles are made of soft soy (see above). Soy burns cleaner than traditional paraffin wax, which means no icky residue on your candle jar, on your walls, and in your lungs.
* Sprinkles let you control the amount of scent. Sometimes as little as 1 tsp. of Sprinkles in a melter is enough, sometimes you’re in the mood for more, like a TB!
* Sprinkles can be used in three basic ways… add to an existing candle to change the scent; make your own custom candle with a Pink Zebra candle kit; or go flameless! Sprinkles melt well and last a LOOOOONG time when used with an electric melter. And guess what… Pink Zebra has some lovely ones!
So there you have it, just a few of the reasons I have a new love in my life! And I’m sharing! Contact me or visit my website to order your favorite *sigh* Sprinkles!